Specifications: Elite Armor GR bulletproof vest (women)
- Degree of protection: NIJ Level IIIA
- Ballistic material: kevlarflex - Para-armide
- Number of layers: 40 stitched together
- Thickness: implants 7mm
- Surface material: Hard wearing cotton / Nylon
- Ventilation in the vest for maximal breathability
- Adjustable Velcro fastenings
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 1,9 - 2,4 kg. Depending on the size
- Sizes: S / M / L / XL / XXL / XXXL / XXXXL
- 5-year warranty
- Produced max. 2 months before delivery
Elite Armor GR bulletproof vest for women is developed to be worn anonymously, and fits perfectly under clothes. The vest is designed with a cup shaped front in Kevlar flex, which provides optimal protection without being inconvenient around the bosom. The vest provides a degree of protection that is ideal for police, military and guards. It is a very flexible and discreet vest, made out of 100% Kevlar flex.
Para-armide fiber has also been used to make the vest, which is 5 times stronger than steel yet still very comfortable and flexible. Elite-Armor’s bulletproof vests are developed with the utmost regard for optimal movability and protection. This task is done with the highest convictions by using para-armide fibres. This makes our GR model one of the best bulletproof vests for women. The amount of layers determine the degree of protection, which is classified by the US National Institute of Justice, NIJ standard-0101.06.
The front, side and back have NIJ level IIIA protection from firearms, which means that it stops a high-speed projectile.
- 9mm Auto - weight 8g - speed 427 m/s.
- .44 Magnum - weight 15.55g - speed 427 m/s.
It is possible to remove the implants in order to wash the cover. The bulletproof vest must always be kept in a dry place.
Watch our videos and read Vest Info on the front page for more useful information about our bulletproof vests.